Appointment as Director of Ms. Virginie Morgon
Renewal of the tenure as Director of: - Ms. Françoise Bettencourt Meyers,
- Mr. Peter Brabeck-Lemathe,
- Mr. Louis Schweitzer. Approval of a dividend of €2.30 per share up by +15%
The Annual General Meeting of L’Oréal shareholders was held in Paris, on Friday, April 26th, 2013, under the chairmanship of Mr. Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
The Annual General Meeting in particular:
- approved the parent company financial statements and the consolidated financial statements for 2012;
- decided on the distribution of a dividend of €2.30 per share. This dividend will be increased to €2.53, for shares that have been held in registered form continuously for at least two years. Dividend payment date: May 10, 2013;
- appointed one new Director, for a 4-year term;
- renewed the tenure of three Directors, for a 4-year term.
The results of the votes are available on the www.loreal-finance.com website. A summary of the AGM will be provided in the next L’Oréal Finance Letter, available on request and on the www.loreal-finance.com website.
2014 Annual General Meeting: the Chairman invited the shareholders to the 2014 Annual General Meeting, to be held on Thursday April 17, 2014.
"This news release does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy L'Oréal shares. If you wish to obtain more comprehensive information about L'Oréal, please refer to the public documents registered in France with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers, also available in English on our Internet site www.loreal-finance.com.
This news release may contain some forward-looking statements. Athough the Company considers that these statements are based on reasonable hypotheses at the date of publication of this release, they are by their nature subject to risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated or projected in these statements."
Contacts at L'ORÉAL
Individual shareholders and market authorities
Mr Jean Régis CAROF
Tel.: +33 1 47 56 83 02
Financial analysts and institutional investors
Mrs Françoise LAUVIN
Tel.: +33 1 47 56 86 82
Mrs Stephanie CARSON-PARKER
Tel.: +33 1 47 56 76 71
Tel.: +33 1 47 56 70 00
For more information, please contact your bank, broker or financial institution (I.S.I.N. code: FR0000120321), and consult your usual newspapers, and the Internet site for shareholders and investors, www.loreal-finance.com, alternatively, call +33 1 40 14 80 50.